Remember E.R.'s Wife...

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Larry, I believe of all Woodyites you are most loved. We love you, Toni and Cassie. Call on the name of Jesus when you need Him and he'll be there.

CAL

E.R.

I'm still with you my friend.Asking Jesus for the comforter and healing power.Keep on keeping your faith up.I have seen Gods power in action.We serve an awsome God as all know!
Heavenly Farther,we ask for healing power for our friends wife Toni.We know all things are possible with you.This prayer we ask in Jesus Sweet Holy Name,and the glory is yours. :pray:

GeauxLSU

Larry,
He will be with Toni and you during this fight. I'll be praying for quick and full recovery.

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

H

HT2

Larry & Toni......

Our thoughts and prayers are with ya'll......

Hang in there and keep the faith.......

If ya'll need anything let us know.....

We're here......

Handgunner

Larry, God be with y'all. Stay strong for her... And I'll continue to pray for all involved.

Greenhead

E.r.

What a blessing to see all that take time to pray for a brother when he needs it. E.R. My family will pray for your wife and you as well. God is awesome and our faith is always in him.

BANDERSNATCH

Believing for her here FULL recovery and wholeness. I pray that both of you would "know the exceeding greatness of His power to us who believe" Ephesians 1:19

We share this time with you brother.

Bandy

feathersnantlers

Praying Also

E.R., I am praying for Toni, you and your daughter for a total healing from the Lord Almighty. Just one drop of his sweat will make her well.

To everyone else this lady Toni went out her way one day. She was on the way to her sister's in Carrolton. She agreed for no reason to meet me to drop off 2 bags of seed from Cooper's. She wouldn't even take gas money.

God bless her and all of the Gilbert's.

E

early riser

We brought her home this morning!

We continue to appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support for my wife and family.

We had some set backs in the past week with the confirmation of the diesease, the prognosis, as well as a major infection in the incision aera after her surgery, and they had to reopen the wound. Looks like this in itself will set us back several weeks to a month or more for time to pass for the healing of the reopened wound to occur and the infection to abide.

On a good note: We were able to bring her home this morning. They released her from the hospitol and allowed me to bring her home this morning where she will be more comfortable and hopefully actually start to get some rest. We all know noone can rest while in the hospitol. While spending the last 7 days at the hospitol, 24 hours around the clock, the both of us may have been allowed to doze off for just short naps at the time. Everything that has occured in the last week has turned our lives upsidedown.

Having her home however is a wonderful start in itself.

Thanks a bundle for all the thoughts and prayers. We now start our battle against this enemy, and we all appreciate all the prayers and support being given from everyone here at Woodys.

early riser

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good news indeed. I didn't expect that till maybe Friday.

Meriwether Mike

Glad she got to go home. Still prayin for her recovery.

Hoss

Good to be home.

I hear ya ER about hospitals. The less time you have to spend there the better. We are praying for Toni and the rest of the family.

Hoss

Handgunner

Larry, watch out. A person can heal a whole lot better and faster at home. Something about "home" just makes a person want to get better. God be with y'all... We're praying for you!

Walkie Takie

always praying

e.r. we will be praying for you and your wife called ss class and deacon at church , they will call there prayer buddy's and get your family on ther list w/t

Snakeman

Glad to hear she got to go home.

Continuing to pray for you and Toni.

The Snakeman