Removing pain driveler #337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
2 KFC thighs, slaw, taters n gravy,biscuit and a cookie. Best thing I can say, it was better than nuttin.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks.........

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
42 degrees and no power, fireplace is coming alive!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Outage map shows about 6 crews working, thousands without power. This mess is a bad joke.8D29633B-D3B8-46B7-830B-28CE38907083.png

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning,

sorry Ruger, glad you have a fireplace to help with the heating.

bear.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, GW. Bloodbro, keeping you in my thoughts...You know it's bad when Quackbro be watching Big 10 foosball! Ruger, morning, and I feel for you....a day was uncomfortable enough. You're going on 3 days now. Hope they get you back on soon. You have anything you need to throw in a freezer, let me know.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning, GW. Bloodbro, keeping you in my thoughts...You know it's bad when Quackbro be watching Big 10 foosball! Ruger, morning, and I feel for you....a day was uncomfortable enough. You're going on 3 days now. Hope they get you back on soon. You have anything you need to throw in a freezer, let me know.

Thanks, much appreciated. The trick or treaters will need flashlights. No street lights working. Be like old times.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
865DA043-5739-41C0-AE30-CAE0DDD09050.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning folks, sorry to hear of y'alls storm damage and power outages. Where I am we dodged all the bullets. We are very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.