Removing pain driveler #337

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hoping for a false positive so I can hunt the next 2 week's?

Are you doing a drive through test site or one of the new at home($$$) kits?

Guess the third option is a urgent care practice.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Drove to Cartersville and Canton today not a lineman insight. Thousands without power up here. Trees down across wires along the highway. It’s a mess up here. Whoever planned this response totally under estimated the impact of what was about to happen.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Drove to Cartersville and Canton today not a lineman insight. Thousands without power up here. Trees down across wires along the highway. It’s a mess up here. Whoever planned this response totally under estimated the impact of what was about to happen.
Had to go up there today also. Peach state immediate care, had my nose swabbed twice. Dr said I have to many symptoms to not have Covid or flue type B.
That intersection close to your house where the red light is out is a bit unnerving to go through. Seen a F150 just blast right through it while I was waiting on my turn.
Canton is booming! Lots of new buildings since the last time I was there.

P.s. ifin y'all ain't had a nose swabbin covid test, your missing out! Most fun I've had with my clothes on!?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Had to go up there today also. Peach state immediate care, had my nose swabbed twice. Dr said I have to many symptoms to not have Covid or flue type B.
That intersection close to your house where the red light is out is a bit unnerving to go through. Seen a F150 just blast right through it while I was waiting on my turn.

P.s. ifin y'all ain't had a nose swabbin covid test, your missing out! Most fun I've had with my clothes on!?

Nasal swabbing so much fun you want to do it again?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hope you get your 2 weeks. :ROFLMAO:

Truff is false positives are rare. False negatives are more common and because they don’t go to the back of the patients sinuses. Sounds like you got your monies worth. :ROFLMAO:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Trip down memory lane. I bought H22 a shelf stereo system from an Estate sale for the poolhouse bathroom. Cody's old one died. Had 2 CDs in it. We played them tonight and it took us back to our boys days. Lots of the songs were from concert I took him to while in High School and the when his first band played cover songs before they wrote their own music. Good times. I'm putting this CD in my car. :rockon:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening y'all.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

They tickled my lil ole brain with that monster.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Great, 2 yr old girl coming over, AGAIN!!! Wish I hada dranky drank, this Cranberry juice ain't hacking the stress !!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Great, 2 yr old girl coming over, AGAIN!!! Wish I hada dranky drank, this Cranberry juice ain't hacking the stress !!!

Don't you have some Melatonin you could administer?

Status
Not open for further replies.