Renewal of Trapping License

Mike81

Does the DNR not send a email renewal notice for our trapping license like they do hunting or fishing license? If not, does someone have a link to renew license. Thank you

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Ok guys..

I learned that you can renew a trapping license at Gooutdoors Ga if you have an account.

Not sure if you can get it this way for the first time or not, but here ya go...

Way at the bottom of "purchase licenses" is an application to buy a trapping license...

Screenshot_20220411-152159.png

Fill that out, and in a day or two, you'll get an email telling you that you can now buy the license. The option will pop up in the normal location.

Fill it out, enter a card, DONE!

Screenshot_20220411-151921.png

The rest of my stuff auto renews, but as yet the tab hasn't opened to allow it for trapping.

Have not yet received the email either, but the transaction cleared the bank!!!

Will update any further...

furtaker

Ok guys..

I learned that you can renew a trapping license at Gooutdoors Ga if you have an account.

Not sure if you can get it this way for the first time or not, but here ya go...

Way at the bottom of "purchase licenses" is an application to buy a trapping license...

View attachment 1145969

Fill that out, and in a day or two, you'll get an email telling you that you can now buy the license. The option will pop up in the normal location.

View attachment 1145970

The rest of my stuff auto renews, but as yet the tab hasn't opened to allow it for trapping.

I didn't know you could do that. I just mail in my application every year with a copy of my driver's license.

sportsman94

Ok guys..

View attachment 1145969

View attachment 1145970

Thanks for sharing! I’m already renewed, but that’ll be very helpful in the future

benellisbe

Renewed my landowner trapping license online! Thank you for the heads up.

Doug B.

Ok guys..

View attachment 1145969

View attachment 1145970

I did mine online too and I have the same looking page as you on my Outdoors Ga app that I use to get my harvest report ( I have lifetime hunting license). I was hoping to get something I could print that looks like what we have had for several years now. I guess I could show the GW my phone where I have got it and it is valid, but it don't have my permanent number on it. I guess it don't matter?

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I did mine online too and I have the same looking page as you on my Outdoors Ga app that I use to get my harvest report ( I have lifetime hunting license). I was hoping to get something I could print that looks like what we have had for several years now. I guess I could show the GW my phone where I have got it and it is valid, but it don't have my permanent number on it. I guess it don't matter?

I have not gotten any further info about it. I also deleted and re-did my "my licenses" hoping it would show up there, but nah...

No email, or paper copy as yet.

I'm done worrying about it, I can show where I am current, and they got money... ?

Doug B.

I have not gotten any further info about it. I also deleted and re-did my "my licenses" hoping it would show up there, but nah...

No email, or paper copy as yet.

I'm done worrying about it, I can show where I am current, and they got money... ?
Right! I'm not going to get excited about it. It shows where I paid and says that my license is "Active". It's not my glitch that is causing any problems.

benellisbe

After I got the email, I logged back on and was able to "buy" a 1 year license (on a pc). I then printed my license which looks identical to the one dnr has mailed me every year.

buckpasser

I never got the email to allow it. Also, last year they never sent me my renewal license. They took my money, so I figured I was good to go…

robe763

I have tried this renewal online and it states it not a license and when adding to cart it does not ask for payment. Is the online purchase located somewhere else

1666476849864.png

Doug B.

This online method is not very user friendly! I was finally able to get mine online after a few days, but not being very tech savvy, I don't remember how I did it. Maybe somebody here can remember all the steps to get them. Or maybe C.Killmaster (although I know he doesn't have anything to do with licensing) knows a guy!

Ok guys..

View attachment 1145969

View attachment 1145970

Saved me a stamp, I kept forgetting to renew mine! Awesome info, thanks!!