Reversing Demographic Conquest

Thread starter #1
For all the history buffs out there can anyone cite an example of a country that was taken over demographically that was able to peacefully undo it? There may be a case where it's happened that I'm not aware of. Secondarily to that, has it ever happened in a country with a representative form of government?

Thread starter #3
I know where your headed with this,,,,😂 😂 😂 😂
:bounce:

Why must you assume the worst? Bunch of cynics on here.

I'd have to go check to be certain, but I think South Africa is about the closest. I could be wrong, though.

Thread starter #7
Wondering if Spain might be an example? I know they kicked out the muslims but I don't know that they were ever taken over by population and I'm sure they weren't democratically ruled at that time.

South GA Dawg

Redneck Emperor
I’m in favor of becoming like Japan. They don’t want you if you want to immigrate there. And if by chance they do let you in, you WILL assimilate into their culture and even then you will most likely not really be accepted.

Thread starter #9
Wondering if Spain might be an example? I know they kicked out the muslims but I don't know that they were ever taken over by population and I'm sure they weren't democratically ruled at that time.
And it wasn't peaceful so never mind.

Thread starter #11
I’m in favor of becoming like Japan. They don’t want you if you want to immigrate there. And if by chance they do let you in, you WILL assimilate into their culture and even then you will most likely not really be accepted.
Lived there for two years. Still remember establishments where foreigners were explicitly not allowed. Didn't offend me in the least.

Lived there for two years. Still remember establishments where foreigners were explicitly not allowed. Didn't offend me in the least.
Heck no, I get it. They don’t want their culture raped and burned down by outsiders. I remember going out in Greece when we hit a liberty port there. Some places were ok with us being there. Some places we were met at the door and told “This place is not for you.” I get it. We could learn from them.

Every Japanese native in this country that I know will tell you so. To some degree that's why those Japanese folks are here in America. We are a much more open society than theirs.