RIP Quintavious ! (Updated wall pics )

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I sat in my truck on my property till @ 4:15 listening to the Falcons game. I walked to one of my plots about 500 yards away. I was too lazy to climb my climber which was already there on the tree so I just sat on the ground. About 30 mins later he walked in with nose to the ground. I made a noise to top him. When he stopped I shot him and he pilled up about 15 yards. I pulled my truck right up to him, gutted him and loaded him up. I had never seen this deer before but I figured he needed a name.IMG_1763.JPG

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Quintavious works well for the left, Quatrocity could do for the right.

Congratulations.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
^^ spell check ^^

baddave

nice buck , now, can you honestly pronounce that??

DSGB

Fitting name for a great buck! Congrats!

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Congrats Mark, very cool buck deer.

I really like the noise you made to stop him, that was very cool. I also really like the bucks name. I also really like how you were lazy. I also really like how far you walked to the food plot. I also really like how you didn’t use your climber that you had in a tree. I also really like how you shot him.

I mean I really liked all the whole story. Congrats again!

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Congrats Mark, very cool buck deer.

I really like the noise you made to stop him, that was very cool. I also really like the bucks name. I also really like how you were lazy. I also really like how far you walked to the food plot. I also really like how you didn’t use your climber that you had in a tree. I also really like how you shot him.

I mean I really liked all the whole story. Congrats again!

Agree.....what an amazing story