RIP rush

Head East

Just heard he has passed. Wife announced it today.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sorry to hear that, condolences to his Family.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
He'll be missed. One of the real true voices for conservatives. I'm sure the Left is having a field day on twitter....you know...the compassionate party, and all.

I bet Trump drops the flag at Mar-a-Lago to half mast.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He was a GREAT man. Loved by a whole lots of people all over the USA. He will be missed for sure. :flag::flag::flag:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Was listening to his wife on the radio. Sad stuff. I had to stop when the drums started playing at the end. :cry:

oldfella1962

:cry: when he hasn't been on the job for over week I figured the end must be coming soon. RIP voice of reason. He was the best but certainly not the last conservative talk radio voices - he influenced countless others.

Right now Mark Steyn is the funniest & smartest although he works in TV more than radio. But pretty much all conservative media folks are indebted to his pioneering greatness.

BornToHuntAndFish

God Bless Rush. Our thoughts & prayers are with you, family, & friends. Appreciate all you did for us.

(Since I have not yet found ways to embed Rumble videos after the new forum changes like it use to work before the changes, here it is below.)

https://rumble.com/vdx67j-rush-limb...es-on-his-radio-show-that-he-passed-away.html

Rush Limbaugh's wife Kathryn announces on his radio show that he passed away this morning

Video Time = 7:57

February 17, 2021

Rumble - Rush Limbaugh's wife Kathryn announces on his radio show that he passed away this morning due to complications from lung cancer

Rush Limbaugh | Kathryn Adams Limbaugh on Our Beloved Rush

Video Time = 5:51

47 minutes ago

Feb 17, 2021

The Rush Limbaugh Show Official

Kathryn Limbaugh pays her respects to her husband and your host, Rush Limbaugh. God Bless Rush and God Bless America.

150908821_4492198027462490_7920738353854726693_n.jpg

150589500_4492200157462277_7496900983168126650_n.jpg

::;

Last edited:

BigDogDaddy

He is the definition of Patriot. I've never been more sad to lose someone I've never met and he will be sorely missed. There are some other good conservative hosts out there, but non had the perspective and way of simplifying words like Rush did.

TomC

Outside of my parents has probably had the biggest impact on my way of thinking! Started listening to him in 95' just out of college when I was out on the road traveling for work. Truly sad news.......sad day!! One of the greatest Americans we will ever see in our lifetime. Irreplaceable!