River Rage

Lukikus2

Been going there for over 30 years

Blackwater Inn is closed until October 1st. Castaways is putting out some fine food and service 5 star?? Anglers got a new aluminum seawall. And the ice is cheap there. Nothing like a place you can buy bait, beer and a burger at and never start your truck!

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Blackwater Inn is closed until October 1st. Castaways is putting out some fine food and service 5 star?? Anglers got a new aluminum seawall. And the ice is cheap there. Nothing like a place you can buy bait, beer and a burger at and never start your truck!
glad they fixed the seawall

Lukikus2

My guess.

When dad hollered at jet ski dude they got in a urinating match. The jet skis were spraying really close to his boat so he pulled out a gun and after that it’s anybody’s guess

20 years to serve 10 assuming no one dies

Stand your ground verdict on behalf of the boaters. South of the border piece of crap going in the pokie for a long time. I was correct on the shots. It was a double tap and five more followed up. The fisherman took four to the torso and female took one to the breast. Both survived.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Stand your ground verdict on behalf of the boaters. South of the border piece of crap going in the pokie for a long time. I was correct on the shots. It was a double tap and five more followed up. The fisherman took four to the torso and female took one to the breast. Both survived.
Thanks for the update