River Through Atlanta

sgmcmahon

Being new to both duck hunting and duck hunting in Ga, was wondering if anyone has any experience in going out with this company? They seem very reasonable in price, plus they allow you to bring your dog (have a new Boykin I would like exposed).

Of course I'm talking for next year, but best part of hunting offseason is looking towards next year.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Dont think many people have ever heard of it, including me. Where are they out of (ATL?) and where do they hunt?

wingding

didn't say anything about breakfast in the blind? cant go hunting with out the sausage cooking in the blind. hard core hook us up on some good breakfast and a good time. need to check him out

CallieB

not that cheap

Maybe its $170 to go to AL, but to go to their hole north of Lake Lanier is a lot more. They told me they wanted $700 for a Saturday hunt no matter how many guns.

alphachief

Nice guys, but don't waste your money. Crank up Google Earth and scout out your own woody hole. For the most part, that's what you'll shoot out of their place North of Lanier.

Hard Core

Thanks, Wingding. I might not be able to guarantee a limit, but I for sure will have some breakfast. Hey you get that band info back yet. I got mine back. It was banded in West Tenn. in 2006.

You are paying to hunt a local swamp. I'm guessing mainly Woodys with an occasional big duck.

They were on a hunting show a few years back. I didn't see it personally but I think it was a good shoot and all.....but for that money I think you would be better off spending it elsewhere westward.

Hardcore kills a ton of birds. And most of them are not Woodrows.