Rock of Cashel Ireland

wvdawg

Staff member
What a beautiful place! You captured it well.

believer

Really nice capture,,,,what kind of setup do you have,if you don't mind me asking?
Well I have a couple. This trip was the first time out for my Canon mirror less(EOS R). I also have a 6d Canon. I have L glass in 24-105,70-200, and 100-400. I also have some Tokina and Tamron wide angle lenses.

believer

I tried some panorama shots with my T-90 and my tripod,,,,
I shoot most of my panoramas vertically and select my finished image in post processing based on the thirds rule for composure. I try my best to keep the image as is off the camera if possible. Sometimes that doesn't always work out. (Well maybe seldom).

Cmp1

BANNED
Well I have a couple. This trip was the first time out for my Canon mirror less(EOS R). I also have a 6d Canon. I have L glass in 24-105,70-200, and 100-400. I also have some Tokina and Tamron wide angle lenses.
I've got two vivatar series two lenses for my T-90,a 70-210 Canon,35 Canon,50 Canon and a Sigma 600,,,,

Nikon P510 too,,,,

believer

I've got two vivatar series two lenses for my T-90,a 70-210 Canon,35 Canon,50 Canon and a Sigma 600,,,,

Nikon P510 too,,,,
Excellent. I just need to get out and use mine a bit more. I do when we travel, but that is not near enough

Cmp1

BANNED
Excellent. I just need to get out and use mine a bit more. I do when we travel, but that is not near enough
If I had the money,I'd get a DSLR,,,,if I could get one with the same features as my old T-90,,,,it would cost me a fortune,,,,I always liked the multi spot metering,,,,