Rock Treads

Bream Pole

I have a pair of slip on aluminum cleats. Had them for several years. Never tried them. Too old and wobbly legged to try them out now on a trout stream. Probably put them on if have an ice storm or it snows down here like it did a few years ago. Hope thosw work for you. Last time I went trout fishing was through and headed back. like lightening fast I was on my rear. Fortunately nothing hurt.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Tried them out yesterday. Went out and fished a couple hours in a nearby creek that has glass-slick rocks. The Rock Treads made an enormous amount of difference. They work, and work well.

Cmp1

BANNED
Tried them out yesterday. Went out and fished a couple hours in a nearby creek that has glass-slick rocks. The Rock Treads made an enormous amount of difference. They work, and work well.
Any delays in the shipping?

Glad they worked out for you,,,,

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll have to see if I can find some for my Korkers. I do a lot of trout fishing/ hiking on the blue lines or I did before my body wore out. I’m slowly getting back into shape and over my multiple orthopedic surgeries enough to get back to it.
But I use my wading boots here in the shoals of the middle Georgia rivers and the rocks can be just as slick if you step on the wrong one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Any delays in the shipping?

Glad they worked out for you,,,,
I ordered them Sunday, and they arrived Wednesday. From where they make them in Montana.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
What about climbing up and down steep banks?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

whitetailfreak

I've got an old uninsulated pair of Danner Highground boots I may repurpose as backcountry wading shoes if these work as described.

Latest posts