Rockdale is next....

shdw633

Well there's a lot of opportunity there to voice your concerns with the youth just destroying these pieces of history or to protect it at least.

specialk

''they'' are searching now all across america for anything they can remove or destroy that will fit their agenda.......

"it needs to be removed."

"This is our community, and we must come together to demand that this statue is removed.

Pete777

"it needs to be removed."
"This is our community, and we must come together to demand that this statue is removed.
Coming next (if the world is still here long enough)==> "We are offended by sacred cemeteries(Hah!...to whom?) being desecrated by rows and rows of tombstones depicting the names of traitors from the Confederacy who died.
We demand the tombstones all be altered, removing any reference to the obscene C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) and just leave the name of the dead person on the tombstone intact. This will be a forward looking gesture to prove that we really abhor the horrors of what the southern rebel traitors did to black people"
Watch it happen.:oops:

Madman

I believe if I were Sundiata Washington I would first change my name so that I was not named after a racist founding father of the country.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’ll have to drive by and take a look. I’ve driven by the court house 100’s of times and don’t remember there being a monument.

MudDucker

Staff member
We have a confederate monument on our courthouse square. I drive by it daily and so far I haven't seen anyone protesting it or defacing it.

I hope the residents don’t let him by with this. Such a coward. There should be some legal charges brought against him and lawsuits against the county.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I hope the residents don’t let him by with this. Such a coward. There should be some legal charges brought against him and lawsuits against the county.
The demographics have changed in Rockdale county. There won’t be much ,if any,push back.