Rona Stand

B. White

I finally caught it. Wife got it, maybe from grandkid. She had the shot and I didn't. I joked with her to not bring me home something after the shot put her in bed for half a day. I think her symptoms lasted a little longer with her and were not as severe. First morning I had a sore throat and bad headache with a slight fever. Second night I had trouble sleeping, cause I felt like I got kicked in the back by a mule. Couldn't find a comfortable position. Started feeling better about the time I got to the doctor the next morning. He threw the kitchen sink at it. Had four prescriptions and a couple of steroid shots. Had the antibodies treatment the following day. Insurance wouldn't pay for ivermectin, but I paid for it. Pretty cheap. Wife did not go to the doctor and eventually cleared up.

Started assembling the stands at the link below about day three. Bought them around Labor day with a good bit off the price. Left the bottom 4' off, since 14" is plenty for me on top the hill. Moved slow putting them together and I sweated like an old fat man while running the chain saw and cutting one to four inch brush where I put them. It is a comfortable stand and not too hard to put up by yourself, but if you use the full 18 ft it may be tough. Pretty good deal, if you use a coupon.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/big...Ojtk5E5PLafK-uv1z8hoCo1AQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

B. White

It is hard to hold the phone far enough away to get a pic, but the first one should give an idea to how much additional room vs. the standard one man stand. Seat is plenty big for a wider person like me.

1636037691002.jpeg

1636037803676.jpeg