Ronnie Addis

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I have just re-registered an friend of the forums, Ronnie Addis.

Ronnie as you know you are always welcome aboard!

Jim :yeah:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Ronnie

hope you still have your camera going.:)

welcome

leo

TurkeyCreek

Welcome Back Ronnie!!!!

Glad to see you at the campfire....look forward to those great photos you take.

Jeff Phillips

Welcome back Ronnie :clap:

How are them buffalos???

Havana Dude

Ronnie

Welcome back bro!!! Hope all is well with you and your family. Sure have missed those beautiful pics.

Hardy

GONetwork Member
I'm glad to hear that Ronnie is back. I always looked for his post and am amazed by his pictures.

Ronnie definitely has a gift with his photography abilities. :cool:

Welcome Back :cheers:

Handgunner

Glad to have ya back home, Ronnie! Like someone else said, post a picture of the mountain. I'm needin' a fix!

H

HT2

Ronnie........

Glad to have ya back bud!!!!!!!!

How bout some of them fine pics you are good at postin'?????

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Jkidd

You know..... I was just sitting here yesterday thinking I havnt seen nothing from Ronnie in a while... I didnt get to make my mountain hunting trip this year due to work and miss the VIEW up there. Come on Ronnie give a homesick boy a shot of Paradise..

Jason

Ya'll been on my mind

Everytime I sit a foot in the woods ya'll come to mind - I've just been real busy getting my life in order. Just to let ya'll know what I've been up to lately - sold my property last fall (Sept) then started the grading on a new home. We completed the dry in last week, didn't get to hunt this season but I'm pushing to finish the house by May and then this coming fall look out! I can't wait to get back in the sticks and chase a few mountain bucks. The camera has been packed away but I will send you a few photos of the new house and food plot I cleared and plated this past fall. Hope all is well with all and I will drop in a little more often just to chat and keep up with whats going on.

P.S. The bison are doing great, sold 5 calves a couple of weeks ago. 4 more are going in a week or two. I'm going to use some of the bison money to plant my food plot this spring - I had 11 tons of lime put on 1st of Jan.