Rooster needs some prayers

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
My Doctor is pretty certain that I have Lyme disease. He went ahead and started me on the antibiotics to treat it pending the results of my blood test later this week.
My advice to all of you is Permanone, Deet, Permethrin, or whatever it takes to keep ticks off of you because you don't want this I can promise you. Along with a low grade fever, I have some pretty severe joint pain in my wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles and my ankles are both swollen. This all started late last week. The Doctor says I can expect some relief within 48 hours of starting the Doxycycline but that I'll be on it for the next 30-40 days to clear the infection.
Prayers for a quick and total recovery would be appreciated!

Mexican Squealer

You got ‘em Rooster, hope you feel better soon. I got diagnosed with Lyme twenty two years ago. Finally got a negative test but not sure it ever actually goes away. My current Dr believes it goes in to remission as opposed to being cured. Prayers buddy.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My Doctor is pretty certain that I have Lyme disease. He went ahead and started me on the antibiotics to treat it pending the results of my blood test later this week.
My advice to all of you is Permanone, Deet, Permethrin, or whatever it takes to keep ticks off of you because you don't want this I can promise you. Along with a low grade fever, I have some pretty severe joint pain in my wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles and my ankles are both swollen. This all started late last week. The Doctor says I can expect some relief within 48 hours of starting the Doxycycline but that I'll be on it for the next 30-40 days to clear the infection.
Yessir,prayers sent

SLY22

Useles Member !

Will do!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Rooster,

My Prayers are being sent up for you in hopes that you can get the proper treatments for this disease and hopefully be able to rebound from it somewhat ASAP.

I know that for the better part of 10 plus years, I was always afraid of getting a tick bite so I sprayed my boots, and jeans etc really well. I also tried my best to check as closely as possible before getting back in my vehicle to drive 40 miles home and then again as I would try to shower as quickly as possible when I got home as well. I remember back about a year or so ago when I had a very small tick on me and I posted a photo of it here so others could give me some advice. Thankfully, their thoughts were that it was not a Lone-Star tick and I was really relieved even though I did not find any bite sites on me.