Rooster's brother in law theorem

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I have a theory that I've come to believe is absolute.
In every family, there's always a brother in law that gets on your nerves and he is completely oblivious to that fact.
However, the inverse is also true. If none of your brother in laws get on your nerves then that means YOU are that brother in law.
Sometimes, I hate the holidays.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Mine can feed his fat gut somewhere else if he has a problem with me. He don't hate me enough to eat 4 plates of food, drink all my beer, and watch everyone else do all the work.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Sister in-law?

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Does a annoying or sister in-law apply?
If you dont have a brother in-law.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I guess when it comes to sister in laws, your results may vary. Mine have been good folks for almost 40 years.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
RT, when your BIL comes over to eat tomorrow make sure he gets to sit in the special chair.

He won't make it through his first plate before he gets the message.
My next 4 days will be spent baby sitting a 50 year old teenager. Last time he was here I had to stop him from nailing 2x4's in the trees in my front yard to hang a bird feeder. I can already feel my blood pressure going up. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to spend the next 4 days in the hospital instead.facepalm:

Redbow

I had a BIL but my sister divorced that idiot many years ago now. My FIL was a real pill as well a very hard to get along with old gentleman. He passed on several years ago.

turkeykirk

My next 4 days will be spent baby sitting a 50 year old teenager. Last time he was here I had to stop him from nailing 2x4's in the trees in my front yard to hang a bird feeder. I can already feel my blood pressure going up. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to spend the next 4 days in the hospital instead.facepalm:

Get your “big” brother to have a talk with him.:biggrin2:

Doug B.

So.....what's wrong with nailing 2x4's to trees fir bird feeders? There are 1000's of Billy's that do that. ???

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Get him to hang some this year and remove the 2X4's before he climbs back down.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My annoying brother in law knows he gets on people’s nerves and he enjoys it. I’ve made it clear how I feel about that. He couldn’t be here for Thanksgiving because he’s got the roney. Something good always comes out of something bad.

SC Hunter

My brother in law and I get along great. We're alot alike in many different ways. Now my wife's sister..... I wish her and the brother in law would get divorced and us keep him.

I near about donkey kicked my niece in the mouth yesterday. Just disrespectful, rude, spoiled and mean. Her mama gets mad anytime somebody gets on to her and it is ridiculous. My other sister is law cant find a care to give and lets it be known that kid needs 2 beatings a day for 1 year.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I have a theory that I've come to believe is absolute.
In every family, there's always a brother in law that gets on your nerves and he is completely oblivious to that fact.
However, the inverse is also true. If none of your brother in laws get on your nerves then that means YOU are that brother in law.
Sometimes, I hate the holidays.
Can we get a sticky on that?