Roswell City Council archery meeting (the final one?) 8/15

DaveH1

GONetwork Member
Well here it is. The hopefully final City Council meeting on this issue. Next Monday (August 15), 7:30 pm, City Hall.

Our strong presence over the past eight months has prevented the city council from ramming an unwise, poorly worded, and illegal ordinance down the throats of its citizens and stakeholders. Congratulations to everyone who has been involved!!

At every meeting so far, we have outnumbered and outvoiced the antihunters. So here is possibly the final call to arms on this issue. If anyone has the time or can make the time to attend this meeting, please do so. As Steve has stated before: when hunters show up, hunters win. Having a big presence in the room that night will make a big statement.

City Council is aware that they have got themselves onto the radar screen of the DNR and state attorney general's office. We are cautiously optimistic that City Council will propose a compromise ordinance that will allow bowhunting to continue with no interference from them.

If we win this fight, we set the tone for winning future fights all across Georgia. :clap:

Hope to see you there,
thanks in advance,
dave horton

Chuck C

I'm making every effort to be there(washing dishes)!

I'll be in my red Dixie Cup hat!!!!