Sabot Slugs

Anyone know where I can find some 12 gauge Remington 2-3/4" Sabot slugs?

Seems these are pretty hard to find these days.

Please PM me if you know where I can find some.

Thanks.

biggdogg

Ammoseek.com and Sportsman's Guide will probably be your best bet. I shoot the Hornady American Whitetail slugs and it took me a year to find any in stock. I found them on Sportsman's Guide.

earlthegoat2

Hornady SSTs are everywhere and I would advise just getting those if you absolutely need something to shoot. I have seen no Remington sabots this year yet and really don’t expect to until next year.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Are your barrels rifled? If it is smooth bore the rifled slugs may work better I think.

earlthegoat2

Hornady will not shoot worth a hoot out of our 870 barrels. Its terrible at 50 yards. All over the map.

Well crap. They don’t shoot that well out of my BPS 20ga either (but then the Federals I use don’t really as well :oops:) but I hear they are very good in general.

The SSTs are unfortunately the only sabot I have seen available this year.

I really hope FedRem brings back the AccuTips in 20 ga sabot and 450 BM.

As far as I can tell there are no slugs available nationwide. Either way, its not a huge deal because my inline shoots great at 100 yards anyhow. We got these barrels and thought we would give them a whirl. But now we cant find the ammo. I will cast some slugs and stuff them and shoot those if it comes down to it.