Sad doe

ucfireman

Saw this girl at Stone Mtn Park. Dont know if was a arrow wound or road rash. There was another one too that had an area on the other side. I figure road rash. Sad that deer are not even safe from cars in a park with 25 mph speed limit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-184148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-184148_Gallery.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20200321-184140_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-184140_Gallery.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 225

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yeah she looks pretty rough , maybe in a few months she’ll be all healed up

ucfireman

I thought of that but it was way back away from there. I know they travel but there really is no reason, food, shelter and water everywhere in there.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I thought of that but it was way back away from there. I know they travel but there really is no reason, food, shelter and water everywhere in there.

Curiosity? What’s out there? I’ve had many a backyard deer who grew up and left to never return. I think their range may be a lot further than Stone Mountain park. Surely she’ll head to a Bulldog game once in a while:bounce:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Curiosity? What’s out there? I’ve had many a backyard deer who grew up and left to never return. I think their range may be a lot further than Stone Mountain park. Surely she’ll head to a Bulldog game once in a while:bounce:
The park is surrounded by a high fence. Houses,woods,back roads surround the park. That is probably a shot deer SHOT from outside the fence.
And yes there are spots where the fence can be compromised. IT’s a High fence prison for deer and they do break free occasionally.

Matthewmathis8

We live near the Chickamauga Battlefield here in northwest GA. There are deer everwhere. My sister in law was driving through one day and one ran smack into the side of her car and killed itself. They still do stupid things even where there is zero pressure.