Saltwater December.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Done fishing this trip. Ready to wrap it up and get back home. ..
It's been a good trip. The weather has been fantastic. Not a single day cooler than 75゚. It drizzled around us a couple nights, but other than that not a single drop of rain except on my travel day back from the keys. Flip flops and shorts everyday.
Had a lot of 1st time experiences and unforgettable memories...
1st time fishing in the keys.
1st blue water sport fishing trip.
1st dolphin, tuna, mutton snapper, and rainbow runner caught.
1st time running the back country between Islamorada and Flamingo.
1st time away from home with my boat for nearly 2 weeks and unlimited time to fish.
None of these firsts will be the last!

Sounds like you had a great trip, *Corbett*....

I love fishing in the blue water...you never know what might come up on the end of the line.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Done fishing this trip. Ready to wrap it up and get back home. ..
It's been a good trip. The weather has been fantastic. Not a single day cooler than 75゚. It drizzled around us a couple nights, but other than that not a single drop of rain except on my travel day back from the keys. Flip flops and shorts everyday.
Had a lot of 1st time experiences and unforgettable memories...
1st time fishing in the keys.
1st blue water sport fishing trip.
1st dolphin, tuna, mutton snapper, and rainbow runner caught.
1st time running the back country between Islamorada and Flamingo.
1st time away from home with my boat for nearly 2 weeks and unlimited time to fish.
None of these firsts will be the last!

You be careful coming home boy! Let's hook up and do lunch soon! I got Monday thru Wednesday off next week. The G3 is coming out of hibernation and going top the lake. Been a long deer season.. I'm ready to get on the water!

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for taking us along for the ride! :cheers:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Rolling north between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.. Hoping to get through Atlanta and home before the afternoon rush!
My long wheel base truck and the trailer attached to it is a solid 21 paces in length. About 63' . Turns an 8 hour trip from Sebastian into a 9 hour trip.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You be careful coming home boy! Let's hook up and do lunch soon! I got Monday thru Wednesday off next week. The G3 is coming out of hibernation and going top the lake. Been a long deer season.. I'm ready to get on the water!
Holla at me. I'll join you guys.

Browning Slayer

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Rolling north between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.. Hoping to get through Atlanta and home before the afternoon rush!
My long wheel base truck and the trailer attached to it is a solid 21 paces in length. About 63' . Turns an 8 hour trip from Sebastian into a 9 hour trip.

When I was in Ks I'd travel I-35 tandem towing a 25' 5th wheel with a 20' CC behind it to Lake Texoma.
Never see the boat until I stopped.

1eyefishing

Home again, home again!
Should be back in the salt water again after Christmas Day.
And then at least monthly until the dog days
Thanks for watching!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Gonna be in St. Marks with the tuna trawler 1/23 to 1/27 for the wife's birthday.
I can't help it if a few "well wishers" show up.

1eyefishing

Gonna be in St. Marks with the tuna trawler 1/23 to 1/27 for the wife's birthday.

Ima gonnna look into my wife's vacation time...
She should be due...

1eyefishing

Headed back soutbound tomorrow…
Target: Fish camp...
I'm a day late because the had prescriptions to pick up and banking to do...
This will be the 2nd New Year in a row spent in Florida fishing.

:yeah:

Last edited:

1eyefishing

Kansas...
I think I better refrain from meeting you at Saint Mark's in January. Id hate ffor you to be down there for your wife's birthday and bunch o' dudes show up!

Browning Slayer

Talked to my boys down in St Marks and the East River was a bust for them yesterday. No reds..

Safe travels bud!