Sam Bows Archery 3D Feb 20th

Tadder

Ok folks got the new range cut in at our new location for next sat. the 20th. Depending on the amount of rain we get this weekend and next week we may have too adjust our parking but we will have a jam up range set for everyone and y'all that are getting geared up for Foley, I think y'all like this range. It maybe a little muddy if we get a lot of rain but hopefully we will get a day are so too dry out. 20 McKenzie/ Delta targets just like y'all will see in Foley. So come out and get geared up for the ASA OPENING SHOOT with us. NEW ADDRESS 2100 Clarks Creek Rd. Martin , Ga. 30557. There will be Archery signs at Hwy 17 too Clarks creek rd. , Hwy 59 and Brown rd. and Hwy 106 and Brown rd . that will bring y'all too the shoot location. Casual start 9am- 3pm. Hoping too have a Great day. Come have some fun on the range shooting 3D with us.

Tadder

GONA be a good day sat too get geared up for Foley. Most likely going too be a little muddy with all this rain, I now more come friday. Hope too see y'all there.

Tadder

Ok folks watching this storm too see how much rain we get. Worked on a different parking plan dew too the rain coming today. We should have at least 1 maybe two atvs too help get folks too the range if needed. It want be a bad walk just where we wanted too park folks will get real messy fast sat and we can't mess up the hay field. Gone start out cold sat but warmup nicely, so y'all come on out . This will be a great warmup for Foley. Look for the parking areas that will be marked. Just text me if you need a lift from parking area too the range. Its not that bad of a walk and you can see the range int. from the main parking area. Text are call me if you have and problems at 706 244 4087. Looking forward too see y'all be safe.

Tadder

Range is set folks . Y'all have ya boots on , theres a few spots wet. Gods gone Bless us with a Great day sat to shoot some foam. Gone start out cold but end nice and warm. There a small area at the main drive too park but it wet. And we have another area set up not as wet. We gone have a great time. 9am - 3pm , We got the signs up on all routes in so look for the Archery and 3D signs. Any ? you can call me at 706 244 4087.