Sardines, What's your poison?

j_seph

Never cared much for them but was watching Phil Robertson the other day and he was talking up the King Oscar sardines. Found a couple of cans of em, skinless and boneless in olive oil. Unfortunately I am afraid I am hooked on em now. Had tried other cheaper ones in the past and had no desire for em. Scary part is my wife tasted and even said she could handle that.

j_seph

Oh Lawdy, look what I done fount.
https://www.kingoscar.com/recipes/brisling-sardines/
deviled-eggs-with-spanish-style-sardines-768x513.jpg

potato-salad-with-sardines-768x513.jpg
spicy-sardine-gazpacho-768x509.jpg
hot-sardine-bread-sticks-768x513.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Never cared much for them but was watching Phil Robertson the other day and he was talking up the King Oscar sardines. Found a couple of cans of em, skinless and boneless in olive oil. Unfortunately I am afraid I am hooked on em now. Had tried other cheaper ones in the past and had no desire for em. Scary part is my wife tasted and even said she could handle that.
I’ve been hitting the King
Oscars pretty heavy myself. I like the skinless,but the small whole ones are good too. I
Dump a can on a big salad sometimes.

Hillbilly stalker

I love me some mustard sardines! That’s good stuff…make a puppy dog pull a freight train.:rockon: You better hope you don’t take a coughing fit eating them oil sardines, good chance you’ll ruin both socks if you do :rofl:

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
My Daddy used fix lunch on the tailgate...

On a paper sack, fine chop an onion, a couple boiled eggs, a can of sardines. Douse it in hot sauce stir it all up, and eat it on stale saltines from the toolbox...lol

Really good, but not for the squeamish... ?

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
My Daddy used fix lunch on the tailgate...

On a paper sack, fine chop an onion, a couple boiled eggs, a can of sardines. Douse it in hot sauce stir it all up, and eat it on stale saltines from the toolbox...lol

Really good, but not for the squeamish... ?

I wouldn't want to share a tent with you after that lunch. :)