say what?

baddave

i couldn't read it all because i'd have to disable my Ad Blocker but if she says President Trump is morbidly obese she just insulted many millions of people that make him look thin

NCHillbilly

Administrator
i couldn't read it all because i'd have to disable my Ad Blocker but if she says President Trump is morbidly obese she just insulted many millions of people that make him look thin
Her little buddy Nadler looks like a weeble-wobble. He's about five feet tall and prolly go about 300.

baddave

Her little buddy Nadler looks like a weeble-wobble. He's about five feet tall and prolly go about 300.
a lot in her own party aren't exactly examples of healthy specimens

DAVE

Pelosi is a prime example of what happens to a person when they spend most of their working life in a Government position where all you have to produce is a heart beat, deception, lies and contempt for anyone that can't help you.

zedex

It's sad that our political figures have so much contempt for each other. A government, even a 2 party government, should work together for the good of the country and its people.
Worse, still, is that all this plays out on the world stage and the country becomes mocked and ridiculed by every nation on earth. None of these people have the couth to keep their personal attacks off the public forum.
I wish trump would quit with the public attacks to show he is the bigger man.
And, when theres so much bickering, other countries can see the US is misguided and unguarded. A divided nation is an easy target

Big7

Should have seen him when he first got elected.

I saw a pic during the impeachment from 30 or so years ago. All he was missing amounted to a 55gl drum of 180* water and two or three pine tops..
I'd hate to be the one who rendered the lard.😀