Scary

dutchman

discounthunter said:
i think im going to become an after sun-up to before sun-down kinduv hunter.at least it will save on extra laundy

Not to mention flashlight batteries! ;)

duke13

Them noises in the dark can sure make yore hair stand up!

I was coming out of the woods on my lease a couple years ago after dark and kept thinking i heard something behind me. I would stop and listen....nothing. As i would walk i would hear it again. I walked faster and faster but kept hearing rustlings behind me. I finally got to my truck and tossed my gun in the front seat when i heard something right behind the truck. I turned my little minimag light on and shined it back there and saw six sets of coyote eyes glowing back at me! It didn't take no time to hop in the truck and slam the door! I headed back to camp for a cold one to stop the shakes!

Dub

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
deersled said:
OK ALREADY!!!! any body got any funny squirrel or chipmunk stories. I'm having a hard time sleeping with the light on.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's pretty funny!

dutchman

one more step said:
:shoot: :smash: I wonder how bigfoot tastes BBQ

I'm surprised somebody hasn't come on with the obvious answer yet.

Last edited:

dutchman

quailchaser said:
Like chicken??? or maybe BBQ black panther?

Yep, I figured he'd get covered up with chicken responses.

discounthunter

i here its on the greasy side like bear probly from all the fast food.though they say there are easy to clean just un-zip them.!is it me or does dutch and ngmm have the same avitar?

COYOTE X

Mrbowdeadly, That Was The Best Yet!....****!...

Toliver

Yivin said:
Where is this place that you hunted...? Like to check that out. Problably alot of deer around there. I'll bring my garlic...

Me, too. I want to hunt deer that ain't scared of ghosts. Maybe I'll have more luck. :D

dutchman

Anybody run into ol Wendigo yesterday?

Last edited:

TimR

Going back a few......I had the same thing happen to me that happened to Duke13...something following me...it stopped every time I stopped......except that I had my climber on my back and when I got to the truck and turned around for a final look I noticed that the rope I used to pull my stuff into the stand was dragging the ground behind me. :rolleyes:

When I told my dad he said, "Did you loose something since the last time I changed your diaper?"

tr

hntrchk29

i never saw anything and i don't remember hearing anything but redtail dropped me off at the top of the hill one mornin in gainseville and i went to head down the hill to go back to a ladder stand but i got chills all over my body and could not force myself to go down the hill. i finally walked backwards back toward the road and sat on the ground with my flashlight and my rifle until it got light. once it got a little light outside i was fine and got up and went to my stand. ever since then i don't like parkin far from my stand at night and wait until i can see a little in the mornings before i go in the woods.
jessie

Boyd Green

It's a conspiracy...

I tell you.

PETA is hiring creative writers to scare us all out of the woods.

Looks like I will be running to my stand with headphones on so I can't hear the footsteps. ::gone:

Since they aren't doing any harm to anyone I guess I will be ok if I can't hear them. :D

FX Jenkins

cannibles

while stationed in germany, and on a training exercise in a foxhole with this city feller, we were eating MRE's when a wild hog stuck his head through the hedge row and grabbed up my buddy's ham slice...which was setting on the ground between our shoulders...

We found my buddy 2 hrs later...up in a tree...I told him he didn't have anything to worry about...hogs are cannibles...

Here is another link to some pretty good "scary" reading..

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?p=54823#post54823

GMARK

Quailchaser,

I hope those stories weren't from our neck of the woods! I'm pretty cool behind a keyboard, but these stories will creep back into my head next time I'm coming out of the woods after dark. :hair:

Glad I'm carrying a firearm!!

Latest posts