Scope for Winchester 94, Side Mount

jordann

Hi all,

I would like to put a new scope on my Winchester 94 as I am noticing the shells are hitting the horizontal knob and not ejecting correctly. Does anyone know of some scopes with the windage on the left side? Or recommendations on mounting? I would really prefer to not switch to iron sights or a scout scope out of preference.

Photos attached are current conditions.

Attachments

• 20221125_130802.jpg
    20221125_130802.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 14
  • Snapchat-955058242.jpg
    Snapchat-955058242.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 14

Stevie Ray

I had the exact same scope mount on one of my ‘94s with an inexpensive 3x9 Bushnell Banner that I used for a lot of years and never had any issues with the casings hitting the scope while ejecting, I’ve since removed it and went with a Williams Peep site.

That little Bushnell was a great scope for the money … I believe I still have it around somewhere.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I have thought about that! Didnt know if anyone knew of scopes that were already turned.
I think Kahles has a left hand windage adjustment scope, and "if" I remember.. U.S. Optics "used to" let one special order one.

jordann

Little update: I ended up turning a new Vortex scope 90° to the left and it works perfectly! The shells fly out like I've never seen them do. It did take longer to sight in with some trail and error on which ways to move the scope, but works well enough now.

Latest posts