Scored an awesome deal! 96 Honda fourtrax 300

GAbuckhunter88

I was able to pick up a 96 Honda fourtrax 300 that is in mint condition for $600 this weekend. Hardly any hours on it, only thing I had to do was get a new battery and clean th carb. These are probably my favorites four wheeler ever made, they are a workhorse!

Going to give it a bath and change the fluids next weekend after turkey hunting.

Backlasher82

I was able to pick up a 96 Honda fourtrax 300 that is in mint condition for $600 this weekend. Hardly any hours on it, only thing I had to do was get a new battery and clean th carb. These are probably my favorites four wheeler ever made, they are a workhorse!

Going to give it a bath and change the fluids next weekend after turkey hunting.

You're right, those things will run forever if you take care of them. Check the air filter if you haven't already. The foam will deteriorate after a while, real easy thing to overlook but common on a 20 year old ATV.

GAbuckhunter88

You're right, those things will run forever if you take care of them. Check the air filter if you haven't already. The foam will deteriorate after a while, real easy thing to overlook but common on a 20 year old ATV.

Went ahead and replaced the air filter and spark plugs both were in decent shape but figured it was cheap insurance to replace them.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Good deal!!!

Gaswamp

I've still got my Dads 92 fourtrax.....great machines

Gaswamp

you never did show us a pic

95g atl

I have one of those too.
Gosh, $600 is a STEAL.

work horse machine.

7 point

Let's see some pics .my first atc was a Honda big red 3 wheeler I used to ride that thing everywhere as kid .

awstapp

I got about $900 in mine. Love
These models!

Attachments

• ACC2CE3A-014B-40DF-8141-F611C102B01C.jpeg
    ACC2CE3A-014B-40DF-8141-F611C102B01C.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 31

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I had one back in the day. Great machines.