Scored some ammo at Walmart

pacecars

Scored 4 boxes of 28 gauge #7 1/2s at Walmart. They had 4 boxes of .350 Legend. Luckily I resisted the urge to buy it since I would have to buy a gun for it?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Scored 4 boxes of 28 gauge #7 1/2s at Walmart. They had 4 boxes of .350 Legend. Luckily I resisted the urge to buy it since I would have to buy a gun for it?
I like a man that shows will power

georgia_home

A chain store that carries ammo had 28g on the shelf yesterday. man, someone posted a picture. $$$

9: 17.99
8: 12.99
prairie storm, couldn’t see shot size: 32.99

man! Thats just crazy.

Jester896

Senior Clown
In the past I have bought most of the Winchester AA 28ga I have shot from Wal-Mart...I have even found #8.5 there..my favorite.

Hillbilly stalker

That seems to be the only gauge and caliber our Walmart ever has anymore. 28 & 350 legend.

pacecars

They have a limit of 3 but the woman rang up 4 and I told her she charged me for 4 when I only got 3 so she asked if I wanted the 4th one or she can void it. I took the 4th

Doog

That seems to be the only gauge and caliber our Walmart ever has anymore. 28 & 350 legend.

There were 8 boxes of Winchester 350 Legend at my metro ATL WMT that tormented me for months! At the peak of the COVID fever I was seriously considering buying a Ruger American just to take advantage of the ammo. They were eventually gone and I could rest...

I hope we can look back on these days and laugh some day...