Scott Howard and Eric Z

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
They're a great team. https://forum.gon.com/threads/munson.1002946/post-13039956

Alabama's radio guy sounds like he has his finger up his nose and poking his brain when he says "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" Can't stand hearing him. He's terrible! (n)

And that Florida radio guy that says "OH, MY!" when the goobers score, is another awful sounding radio guy. I feel sorry for them goobers. No I don't!!! :bounce:(n)

Mutts, their not happy even at the top without running their mouths about something about that shouldn’t matter to them. Do you listen to Gator or Bama radio during the games? It’s an addiction of losers, you won, get over it! facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
After listening to and knowing Munson so long, its hard to give Scott his due. However, I have heard him make some great calls. He needs a hobnail boot moment to seal his fame.

Yep. Munson is the king of UGA football announcing but Scott and Eric are good replacements and they are getting better as time goes by.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Mutts, their not happy even at the top without running their mouths about something about that shouldn’t matter to them. Do you listen to Gator or Bama radio during the games? It’s an addiction of losers, you won, get over it! facepalm:
Good, grief! You must've broken a high heel this morning. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Silver Britches

And no, I don't listen to those 2 sorry radio broadcast. I have to hear those 2 goobers when they play clips of them during a game I'm watching.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nothing personal SB, congrats again.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yep. Munson is the king of UGA football announcing but Scott and Eric are good replacements and they are getting better as time goes by.
I loved Munson's fire/fan voice. S & E have some of that with X's and O's talk added. IMO they help you "see" the game on the radio

Shadow11

100% wrong imo. I love scott, but he's too much like me. I would make a horrible announcer. I get too excited, and so does he. A dawg td against Fairview elementary school sounds just like a td against Bama in the national championship. We need Jeff Foxworthy. I'd turn my tv down for that!

TinKnocker

After listening to and knowing Munson so long, its hard to give Scott his due. However, I have heard him make some great calls. He needs a hobnail boot moment to seal his fame.
IMO Ringos pick 6 was that opportunity. He did okay but not great. That said, I’ve read a few places Howard was pretty sick during that broadcast.

Silver Britches

IMO Ringos pick 6 was that opportunity. He did okay but not great. That said, I’ve read a few places Howard was pretty sick during that broadcast.
Yeah, you could hear he was dealing with something that night. Really bad cold, sounded like.

FootLongDawg

I will never get over this win, just like you will never get over this loss

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I will never get over this win, just like you will never get over this loss

You couldn’t be more wrong. I appreciate what this means to the DAWGs and am happy for some friends to celebrate. Yes, I would rather of won but am already thinking of next year. Who declared for the NFL, whose staying for their senior year, whose coming from the portal. Go celebrate but if you need a Bama fan to agnonize this loss to complete your victory that ain’t me.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just watched the Natty with the radio broadcast overlay. They had Bama's announcers for the first half. I fast forwarded through it and got the second half where all the action was and listened to Scott and Eric.

Scott went nuts on Ringo's pick 6. It was shades of Munson.

pete56

i think they suck. loved listening to Munson but hate the calls now but all the current broadcast teams are as boring as watching paint dry.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I think E and S do a fine job. Could you imagine having to listen to Eli Gold every game. ? Be thankful Dawg fans.

I want to hear the call from Eli Gold for the pick 6 to end the game.

Ugahunter2013

I like Zeier, but Howard not so much. I normally try not to listen to them unless I’m on the road and the game is on. However, I always try to listen to pre game, and especially the post game show with Butler.