Scratch box

longbowdave1

I made this little scratch box call a week or so back from some Bocote scraps and a piece of aluminum from a door push plate. I always liked the look of Bocote. I have this call tuned perfectly! I just let out a few yelps while in the house, and my wife, my son, and my dog, all vacate the room! As much as Turkey calls somd like sweet music to me, it's like nails on a chalk board to them. Ahhhh,Scratch call 1.jpgscratch call 2.jpg the peace and quiet!

Hillbilly stalker

I like an aluminum call at times. And I like a scratch box. You get to selling them send me a PM. Good work

Buckman18

If it sounds as good as it looks itll be a killer. Aluminum is my favorite playing surface.

longbowdave1

If it sounds as good as it looks itll be a killer. Aluminum is my favorite playing surface.

Thanks. I never had an aluminum pot call, thought I'd experiment with it. The Rectangle shape fits nicely in the pocket.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Nice...is the end of the striker metal as well.

Hope you kill a few coming into it.

longbowdave1

Thanks. Yes that one is. Ill try some of my homemade strikers on it tomorrow. Just finished conditioning the tips on them earlier. Used rain chalk.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Looks great man!!
Would be cool as the hot place if you could somehow record audio and have us here it on here!!