Seat Covers

hopper

My 2001 F250 leather seats are shot. I have some cheap neoprene covers on the front seats now. I would like to get some good leather or fake leather covers. I don't mind paying for decent quality and good fit.
Any recommendations out there?

FootLongDawg

Seatcovers Unlimited. The Leatherette style. Have used them twice, once on a Ford Ranger and currently on my Chevy Colorado. Make sure you get the the best fitting style if the offer different tolerances. Looks like real leather and cleans up nice with some Aerospace 303. Takes a little while to make them, so there is some lead time for delivery, but its worth it

Robert28

Some upholstery shops will do what’s called “inserting seats” and honestly from what I’ve seen it looks like brand new seats. I’m not sure the cost or how much you wanted to spend, but wanted to throw it out there. I myself buy trucks with cloth interior and take it to Katzkin where they upgrade it to leather for $1500 (way cheaper than what the factory charges and it’s better quality).

hdgapeach

Do the google foo thing and search for Richmond Auto Upholstery. They're located in Sugar Land, TX. They make exact replacement leather seat covers for your truck. I've used them to replace interiors in two Eddie Bauer, leather clad Bronco restorations. Ford dealers use Richmond as their source for interior leather replacements. They even have the King Ranch style leather covers.

Everything I've ordered from them has been completely identical to original interior parts and reasonably priced for the quality and fit. Check them out. I think you'll like what you read and see.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Look on ebay lots of times you can find factory seat covers cheap. Might even find a set of King Ranch

JROESEL

I’ve had great luck with dura fit out of Texas, I’ve had them on 6 trucks, and when my other one gets here, they’ll have them too, I can’t speak on behalf of the leather, I get the camo cordura, they are vehicle and interior specific, they fit perfect, and stay in place

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
See if you can find a Katzkin dealer near you. We use them for new vehicles regularly and it does great. Only question will be finding availability for a 2001

hopper

Thanks for all the replies..
Didn't go full custom or real leather. I was getting quotes from $1800 to $2300 for the complete sets. Ended up with coverking semi custom fake leather RhinoHyde. At the end of the day it's still a work truck. Not a bad fit and seam they will be pretty darn durable. $800ish. Arm rest was a booger and not great fit, would bean better with a bottom zipper. I will let the covers get worn in a bit then tighten them up some. Overall pretty happy.20210929_115541.jpg20210929_115609.jpg

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Thanks for all the replies..
Didn't go full custom or real leather. I was getting quotes from $1800 to $2300 for the complete sets. Ended up with coverking semi custom fake leather RhinoHyde. At the end of the day it's still a work truck. Not a bad fit and seam they will be pretty darn durable. $800ish. Arm rest was a booger and not great fit, would bean better with a bottom zipper. I will let the covers get worn in a bit then tighten them up some. Overall pretty happy.View attachment 1107065View attachment 1107066
Man that looks good!!!!