See!!!!!!!! Who says there isn't any Women in my Life?????

H

HT2

For those of you that doubt I can get any Ladies in my life.......

Well here's a couple that I'm kinda partial to......

My "2" Girls!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Jo and Shelby.......jpg
    Jo and Shelby.......jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 278

QuakerBoy

beautiful Girls Tim......you should be proud :D

TurkeyCreek

Tim,

those are 2 cute girls you got there!!

you ought to be proud, as i am sure you are!!!

Meriwether Mike

Those are two pretty young ladies there Tim. I would have my shotgun behind the door to show to their dates! :whip:

GeauxLSU

Wow! Momma MUST have been a cutie!
I've got a son and wouldn't mind having a daughter, but man o' man she would HATE me when she was a teenager. Good lucks with all that.... ;)
BEAUTIFUL girls.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Tim, those girls are sho'nuff cute!.........They had to have taken after their mother.... :bounce:

Just kiddin, those are some fine looking girls and I'm sure their special to you as they should be and vica-versa.

Question is............Do they like the outdoors?

QuakerBoy

huntnnut said:
Tim, those girls are sho'nuff cute!.........They had to have taken after their mother.... :bounce:

Just kiddin,

Trust me Milton.....they DO :shoot:

willbuck

Good reason to be proud. I am sure they will grow up into some outstanding Georgia fans.

Slug-Gunner

They're a whole lot better look'n than that avatar of yours!
What was that avatar, a "self-portrait"?
;) :confused: ::ke: :D

Last edited:

stumpman

Banned
I'm with sluggunner on that. Do they hunt? they will Make some young man very happy some day. They are very nice looking children.

H

HT2

Well.......

Fortunately they did take after their mother..........

As You can clearly see that I'm not the most handsomest man on the face of the earth......My Avatar clearly shows that.......

My Ex-Wife couldn't see very well, and I just assume that her "genes" were must stronger than mine.....Therefore, 2 beautiful girls were born........Go figure???? ;)

Unfortuately my oldest has already been "brain-washed".......She is a UGA fan......She has since been taken out of my "WILL"......

My youngest is a "TECH" fan though......That's my girl!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

As for the outdoors........They just never got interested........I've tried and tried to get them into it, but they'd rather shop....... :( :( :(

Thanks for all the nice comments.....

They are my world!!!!!!!!! :)

pendy

Ht2

Those girls are so cute, I'm sure they have you wrapped around their little finger and I can see why. What are their ages. :) :) :)

Timbo

What took you so long to step up and show us that you were a proud pappy :cool:

GeauxLSU

HT2 said:
As for the outdoors........They just never got interested........I've tried and tried to get them into it, but they'd rather shop....... :( :( :(
Chicks.... :rolleyes:
::gone: :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Hoss

Good lookin kids Tim. Don't give up on trying to get them out hunting. My oldest started when she was 15, just decided she wanted to try it. You could always try the old trick of telling them about all the good looking boys that hunt. On second thought, as cute as they are, don't go near that line and load up the shotgun in case they find out on their own.

Hoss

H

HT2

Pendy.......

Jordan my oldest is 16 and Shelby my youngest is 8.........

Spur....

No, I didn't get me a camera yet.......Those are just pictures that my Mom took at Christmas.....

And, "YES"................

They do pretty much have me wrapped around their finger........ :confused: :confused: