Seeing Larger Text

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Anyone else seeing larger text on the site? I’m on the iPad, but it wasn’t like this earlier. Don’t notice this on any other sites.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Anyone else seeing larger text on the site? I’m on the iPad, but it wasn’t like this earlier. Don’t notice this on any other sites.

I know there has been complaints about font size from those using phones.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It was adjusted to a bigger font size because people were complaining that it was too small on their phones.

GeorgiaBob

I saw large text two or three times when the website switched over a few days ago. With the browser I use most, it resolved the same day and now looks normal. The issue is just a translation between packets of instructions that are attached to the server's response to your request. Sometimes your browser doesn't have access to the described font or doesn't understand the direction. That kind of data problem usually resolves itself pretty quick.

If it is a problem for you, try downloading a different browser and see it that is also "large print." If that doesn't help, then I guess your computer has just decided that you are going blind and need the help.:eek:

Silver Britches

Thanks, y’all. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t screw up something after updating the iPad earlier today. :bounce:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I'm seeing 2 different font sizes on the same thread.

Screenshot_20221114_135104_Chrome.jpg

Silver Britches

I'm seeing 2 different font sizes on the same thread.

View attachment 1190330
I adjusted the text size for that particular post to 12. Default used to be 12, now it’s set to a default of 15.

This line of text is using a font size of 12.
This line of text is using a font size of 15.