Self sourced or imputed

StriperAddict

Truth, encouragement from Mike Q Daniel
--------------

If you hear a condemning message, walk away. It is not of God and not true for you. Condemnation, guilt, and meritorious “do better to be better” messages are popular for two reasons:

1) they resonate with the lying beliefs and flesh patterns so many have been deceived by.

2) They affirm the positive flesh pharisees hoping for identity in their own effort and self-sourced goodness. i.e.- “Condemn others for being worse than me, and maybe I’m okay.”

These are evil and from the enemy of your soul. Walk away, turn them off. Bask in the truth of Abba’s love and Christ’s enoughness by grace for you.

This year, tune IN to the truth of His heart and yours in Him, and tune OUT of everything with mixed messages and agendized messaging.

--------

" ... you will know the truth and the truth will make you free."
" I am ... the truth"
- Jesus

StriperAddict

Additional nugget from David Rogers
----------

Christian confusion, internal conflict, and lack of growth.

Simply stated, I think much of the powerlessness and confusion saints experience is that Holy Spirit within them is testifying to their spirit about truth regarding identity, righteousness, rest, peace with God, God's unfailing love, resurrection life, being available to God, and so much more.

But on the other hand, their minds are being taught by doctrines of denominations, men, the world and demons.

In their spirit there is a knowing that something isn't right, but the info in their head says otherwise.

2 Corinthians 10:1-6 NASB
Now I, Paul, myself urge you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ-I who am meek when face to face with you, but bold toward you when absent! [2] I ask that when I am present I need not be bold with the confidence with which I propose to be courageous against some, who regard us as if we walked according to the flesh. [3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, [4] for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. [5] We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, [6] and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.

Saints, you have the authority to take every thought captive, whether from a pastor or a demon, a friend or an enemy, an elitist or a commoner.

The truth of Christ must be applied to all ideas presented to your mind. The Holy Spirit has been pointing you to it since the day you believed. And He will guide you into all truth if you truly want it.

If the Christian life "isn't working", maybe your database is wrong and you are functioning from error. In your spirit you know, you know! There is nothing to fear in walking according to truth. This is were you will be set free. How long will you be in bondage to error? Why let it go on for one more second? Seek the wisdom Jesus has been offering from the get go.

The Bereans compared the message of the gospel against scripture to make sure it was true. Who were they questioning, considering the words presented to them? The apostle Paul. Now if it is OK to question Paul, it's 100% OK to question a pastor or priest or someone you hold in high regard.

If they are presenting truth and know their subject matter, they will not mind the questions.

The Holy Spirit is our ultimate teacher. He makes the knowing, known to our minds so that we may be transformed to conformity to Christ instead of the world.

So again, I ask, bondage and double mindedness, or truth, freedom, growth and a sound mind? Which is it going to be?