Set the hog trap tonight...

Arrow3

Might have some sausage waiting for us when we get there....Lots of piggies been walking around our trap...I hope 10 go in it!!

Woody's Janitor

Brandon, I want a Pork Chop!!!!!!1

Handgunner

*L* WJ, if Arrow 3 has them like he says he does, you might get more chops than you need. :clap:

Let us know, Arrow how ya do...

Arrow3

We didnt catch anything last night...Hopefully tonight they will come through..

We did have some fun this morning....After hunting, we got on my 4 wheeler and rode to where Haven had his trail cam.....While he was getting the film out, I heard something making noise down in the bottom below us....He had his 9mm S&W on his side....We slipped down the bottom and it was just what we figgured it was...HOGS!! We circled around them to cut them off but they beat us by a min or two....So, we slipped down the creek a ways and walked right up on them...It was a sow in the 125lb range with about 5 or 6 shoats in the 25-30 lb range...We stalked her to about 15-20 yards....One of the shoats was about to make us so Haven took a shot...When he shot the sow just turned broadside and looked around....He took off TOWARD her shooting again...This time she took off and he fired one more shot.....All 3 seemed to be clean misses....There were pigs running everywhere....I had to sit back and just watch all the action...If we would have had anything but a pistol she would have been ours...Oh well, i bet we sacred the mess out of them .....

Ga-Spur

:bounce: why does he carry that pistol? Tell him to be careful somebody could get hurt . :D