Sheepshead tomorrow anyone?

Anvil Head

Hope you found some folks to go. If I was 3 to 4 hours closer I'd been waiting at the launch with bells on + hot biscuits and coffee. May have to move closer to the coast some day.

Geffellz18

Mighty fine of you….Sure wish I was closer…I’d take you up on most of these invites and not hesitate to pitch in much more than your requests!

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Brother if I didn't have to work tomorrow I would be there swimming around the dock when you got there.

Seanote

I am sure that I will have many more opportunities to fish with some of you guys. I go often and have a lot of cancellations due to my weekday fishing schedule. I hope the seas calm next week. I plan to go every week day that the seas are fishable between now and mid-April. I plan to go Monday the 14th if anyone is interested. It looks like the seas will be calming by then and I haven't asked anyone to go yet. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

Stackem

Seanote , im in Richmond Hill and would love to make a couple of those trips with you. 912-508-1512 if you have a spot. My name is David. Pls leave message if you get my voicemail