Shrimping 2019

WalkinDead

Banned
Went to St. Andrews Wednesday to see if the shrimp were there. They weren't and neither were the crabs. We took what we caught and went to the pier where we managed three nice black drum before the sand gnats came out and my wife called it. I have my doubts that we will go shrimping again this year.
Been a pleasure keeping the community informed of what was happening shrimping wise over the last 5 months. We will see you in 2020, God willing.

BrileyDog

Went to St. Andrews Wednesday to see if the shrimp were there. They weren't and neither were the crabs. We took what we caught and went to the pier where we managed three nice black drum before the sand gnats came out and my wife called it. I have my doubts that we will go shrimping again this year.
Been a pleasure keeping the community informed of what was happening shrimping wise over the last 5 months. We will see you in 2020, God willing.
I look forward to this thread since you started it! Thanks so much for taking the time to keep all of us informed!! Hope y’all had a Happy Thanksgiving and will have a Great Christmas!!