Sig P365 vs Glock 43

KentuckyHeadhunter

Have about 1000 rds through my P365 and I can't put it away. Best carry gun I've ever owned. I use the flush magazine to reduce printing and still have 11 rounds of reliability. It came with a bum front sight and Sig quickly sent me a new one. Great service amd great handgun. Good luck finding a replacement for IWB.

JohnK

The 365 is tight. If you get one plan on cleaning it before shooting plus get something to help load the magazines. You won't be able to get 10 in them at first without it. You can rent one at Live Fire Weapons and Range by Rome for $5.

pottydoc

I bought a Glock 48 today. The other two in serious consideration were the 43 and the Sig 365. I shot the Sig and the 43, but my range doesn’t have a 48. It did, however, fit my hand best of the three. I’ll get to pick it up on Thursday, I gotta “cool off” for three days before I can take it home. :)

ScLowCountry

I have both. They both are great guns. I like the extra capacity of the sig, but I carry both in a sticky holster. If I need more than seven rounds there is a problem

Knotwild

I have both. They both are great guns. I like the extra capacity of the sig, but I carry both in a sticky holster. If I need more than seven rounds there is a problem

But, it's a problem that you have to address immediately.

Reactions: Dub

transfixer

Never held or shot the 365, I know at least one well respected instructor that carries one, I had a 43, tried to like it, it was just too small to get a good control grip on for me, was very hard for me to shoot that gun accurately,,, consistently,, I know someone who was issued one for undercover work, they hate the 43, but it serves its purpose, after going through a couple other compact 9's I ended up with a CZ p10s, comparable in size to a 26, but much more ergonomic, better features, excellent shooter, and 12 plus 1 capacity, if CZ tried they could put a serious dent in Glock's domination of striker fired pistols.

Dub

Can any of the P365 owners confirm the following specs ????

Sig and other online stores are showing the frame material is stainless. I'd always assumed it was some type of polymer.

Also...is anyone running a light on their P365 ?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

Sig and other online stores are showing the frame material is stainless. I'd always assumed it was some type of polymer.

The frame and slide are Stainless. Grips are polymer . No light on mine. All factory out of the box including sights that are surprisingly good IMO. Factory trigger also

doomtrpr_z71

I run the tlr6 on my p365 and like it, the insert the slide rides on in the frame is stainless. The stock trigger is great, the flat one is even better.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I can only speak for myself but for me, It's the perfect concealed carry pistol . I really like it

Jester896

Senior Clown
I handled a P365 SAS today...think I'm going to have to talk myself outta that one...at least the 43 I have has night sights.

Dub

The frame and slide are Stainless. Grips are polymer . No light on mine. All factory out of the box including sights that are surprisingly good IMO. Factory trigger also

Ahhh. That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

jpm2953

I bought a p365 last week and love it!!! I’ve been carrying a shield since 2014 and needless to say, the shield is now in the safe. Everything about the 365 is better(except the price). Guns like the shield and 43 are about to(already are) taking a back seat to higher capacity guns that are the same size.