Silent but deadly

MCNASTY

J53
MCNASTY
COOSIE57

Feels good to be back in the tree !!

j53

:cheers::cheers:Havent been much yet pimp but should have two more entries by the weekend, Me and daddy fixn to get strung out shortly

MCNASTY

Johnny Wad, Chuck has gotta start poking some slick heads or we gonna have to put him on B team.

j53

Good lord... Every time we figure out which spot is the best for Chuck, I end up killin.. gotta get the vodoo off! Bout got to stick a decent lookin 8pt yesterday too, Thought he was gonna loop around. If ida knew he wasnt I coulda put one in the air, but figured why do that he will be in my lap in a sec... Oh well, bad part is they gonna burn it off today, so it will be end of year prolly before it gets good again but maybe not

MCNASTY

I talked to him few minutes ago, he was about smoked out by the smoke you better call and check on his Santa Claus looking self. Next east wind he needs to come climb with me I got an automatic just not on a North West wind.

j53

mcsassy

I told ya be patient... He gottem both in two days haha.. when he gets on a roll look out, ready to head north leaving Saturday, gonna watch the dogs and chill then go kill some easy deer under the whiteoaks and reds lol

MCNASTY

I ready, I'll be seeing you Tuesday night. Go Dawgs !!

Put some big bone on the dirt.

j53

slick heads maybe, just goin for deer, we worry about bone when we get back.. im goin up Saturday - weather is suppose to be on the money

MCNASTY

Headhunter11 we are about to give out of gas I magine. Couple more south Georgia dinks should wind us up. Then we'll kick up our feet and watch the real contenders pass.

100hunter

You guys are like the James and Dalton gang, a bunch of killas.

HEADHUNTER11

Headhunter11 we are about to give out of gas I magine. Couple more south Georgia dinks should wind us up. Then we'll kick up our feet and watch the real contenders pass.

Well you guys might get passed but no doubt you guys are flat killers and won't go hunger!!
##COUNTRYBOYCANSURVIVE##

MCNASTY

You guys are like the James and Dalton gang, a bunch of killas.

I'm a big time western fan !! Thanks Willie, I know the Soldiers aren't fired up yet we're all waiting for y'all to make a move.

MCNASTY

Well you guys might get passed but no doubt you guys are flat killers and won't go hunger!!
##COUNTRYBOYCANSURVIVE##

A mans got to do something with his time, I remember you guys making a move for the Gold last year. I'll be looking for y'all to make another push when the weather breaks and acorns start raining.

j53

Im ready to go now! I didnt plan on bowhunting this week anyway but the shop has gone crazy again... sold 4 this week and prolly tuned 15 since last Friday.. ready for some R & R.. didnt get home last night till 10:30! I may hunt friday but not for sure, just waiting on my vacation! I hope we hitting the acorns right and some squirrels are cuttin some White's I have in mind

100hunter

We got a lot going on this yr. Chris got selected northern zone trad rep, ryàn just got a new job and can't hunt more than once a wk, and I just got selected bear archery shooter staff and will be over seas most of Oct. U guys are n a good position.

100hunter

I forgot Chris is done. We don't run cameras, so who knows what we will see. Just keep doing what you do.

j53

I forgot Chris is done. We don't run cameras, so who knows what we will see. Just keep doing what you do.

We will but doubt we can do anything when them fulton co. giants go to fallin, only shot we had was the old rules 2buck 3 does... liked it better lol...

MCNASTY

We will but doubt we can do anything when them fulton co. giants go to fallin, only shot we had was the old rules 2buck 3 does... liked it better lol...

We just like killing deer anyhow. I got some summer sausage and jerky supposed to be ready in a day or two. I hope its done by the time I leave Tuesday I was looking forward to cheese and sausage in camp.

Congrats Willie on making the Bear Pro Staff !! Seems to be a good company, very respectable bow line as well.:cool: