Simply Asking Prayer

Levergun 94

I can't always remember what site I've asked Prayer on, but I'm asking prayer.
At a Major crossroads, and have been way down at the bottom lately.
Been trying to move for years, and get out of my current situation for the same, but always seem stuck. It's really starting to wear on me.

welderguy

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high, abideth under the shadow of the Almighty.....

why?

......Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Prayers that God will reveal His Grace to you and that His Grace is sufficient, 2 Corinthians 12:9,10 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong"

StriperAddict

Prayers !

srb

Maybe there will Be a shining light on this matter very soon!
And prayers to you..

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
prayers sent

j_seph

At a Major crossroads, and have been way down at the bottom lately.
Been trying to move for years, and get out of my current situation for the same, but always seem stuck. It's really starting to wear on me.
Prayers for guidance and his will in your life.
Go read about the blind man, surely it was miserable and tough being blind. Jesus healed him from that. However it also states "Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. "
Yes the blind man was maybe low in society, maybe unhappy, and even miserable. It was not because of sins from him nor his parents. But where God's works could be manifest through him.
I would for sure seek him, talk to God and maybe ask him to show you what he would have you do. Not knowing your situation but maybe while in this situation there is something more that you need to do for Gods works to be manifest through you. Gods will, it will be done one way or the other. Obedience is better than sacrifice. If he has told you and showed you something that you need to do, do it.

Levergun 94

Still needing prayer. My son is moving tomorrow, and I'm a bit down, as well as still trying to get the funds for My move.
Decided an area I'm moving to. there are friends there, and family nearby, and good churches and work.
It's just frustrating seeing everything fall through when I'm so close.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
From my personal experience, there are always plenty of good times to be head after the worst of times.
Please keep your head up and move on.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Keep your head up things will get better for you