Since we are mind, body, and spirit and will soon be only spirit, shouldn't we start practicing?

Artfuldodger

I know that task is probably not possible but aren't we suppose to become more spiritual as we progress?
I wonder if that means less man or less religious? Sorta like the Jews, they had to learn all that stuff and then after Jesus came were told to mostly forget all that and follow Jesus.
Maybe somehow we too have learned a lot of stuff in order to somehow learn we need to cast it all aside and become more spiritual.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
I know that task is probably not possible but aren't we suppose to become more spiritual as we progress?
I wonder if that means less man or less religious? Sorta like the Jews, they had to learn all that stuff and then after Jesus came were told to mostly forget all that and follow Jesus.
Maybe somehow we too have learned a lot of stuff in order to somehow learn we need to cast it all aside and become more spiritual.
I think the concept you're looking for is sanctification, and yes there should be a progression toward it.