Slipped Out This Morning...

Buckman18

I slipped out early this morning in the drizzle and had a fun morning. Caught supper to boot. I was fishing on ******** Creek in ****** County. Isnt this a purdy creek?

20200707_130538.jpg

Didn't keep count but figure I caught between 2-3 dozen of these:

20200707_125509.jpg

I have not fished this creek in a couple years, and judging by the evidence I dont know that anyone else has either. All the fish were identical in size.

20200707_125539.jpg

Well, I like to fish. And after I fish, I like to eat fish, so I kept a limit to enjoy with some bang bang shrimp later.

20200707_130209.jpg

Unfortunately, I didnt get to see who made these, which judging by the rain, had to be only a few minutes ahead of me. Bow hunting bears is fun, cant wait til September.

20200707_125645.jpg

Checked one of my trail cams on the way out. Been awhile since I've seen a T-Rex on that particular mountain.

FB_IMG_1593994630850.jpg

Until next time my friends....

whitetailfreak

Good job bud, great pics. Nothing like a lil pink meat. I'm disappearing into the mountains on Saturday morning for a few nights in the backcountry

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Looks like a fun trip and a beautiful spot. Been a few weeks for me. I need to get back up there.

trout maharishi

Nice specs. Harvesting a few is probably beneficial to the creek. No trout I've ever eaten can compare taste wise.

txc35

Well done and a beautiful location.