Small game lease

Hogwild80

How many people would be willing to go in on a lease just for small game hunting,don’t have the property yet,would not want everything wiped out,I am a Coon hunter but looking for rabbit,squirrel and other Coon hunters,I live in pike county so I would like to keep it within an hour drive,I want to have a place where you can go run your dogs and not have to worry about making someone mad,a place where everyone can enjoy running dogs.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Depending on how much land it is and how far from Harris co I would be interested. Oh and how much rabbit habitat it has as well.

greg_n_clayton

Ok. I am in Rabun County. There is 1000s of acres of public land up this way and alot in Habersham and Stephens Counties as well.

Hogwild80

Most public land down this way deer season coincides with small game so if you rabbit hunt your taking a chance,I don’t but would like to have a lease with like minded hunters

Lazy dayz

How many people would be willing to go in on a lease just for small game hunting,don’t have the property yet,would not want everything wiped out,I am a Coon hunter but looking for rabbit,squirrel and other Coon hunters,I live in pike county so I would like to keep it within an hour drive,I want to have a place where you can go run your dogs and not have to worry about making someone mad,a place where everyone can enjoy running dogs.