Small town wonders.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
In the midst of all of this chaos, I heard car horns blowing like crazy. Walked on the front porch and the Elementary School Parent had all gotten together to for a makeshift parade. Looks like the children really miss their teachers. Lots of signs on cars missing them. Lots of balloons. It was such a bright spot in these yucky days. I bet I waved for 10 minutes to those children.

Last edited:

Redbow

I hate it for the kids who never get to participate and enjoy the simple things anymore and there are lots of them that don't..

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Yep Mrs.Htootoo it truly is the simple things that make us smile!!!!!

I bet them kids was enjoying it also!!!!!!!

cramer

My neighbor told me he's MIL passed away on Monday. Not related to CVD 19.
She lived with them and they had been caring for her for some time.
I spoke with a couple of neighbors and we will scrape up some vittles for them , like we used to do before all this mess.

rydert

Blue Heeler man
In the midst of all of this chaos, I heard car horns blowing like crazy. Walked on the front porch and the Elementary School Parent had all gotten together to for a makeshift parade. Looks like the children really miss their teachers. Lots of signs on cars missing them. Lots of balloons. It was such a bright spot in these yucky days. I bet I waved for 10 minutes to those children.
I bet your arm was tired......

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I tooted my horn.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Although I'm still working M-F & wife is working several days a week, we're enjoying home time with the kids.
Most folks, including us, lead very busy lives. This "stay at home" is an opportunity for families to enjoy more time together.
We're taking advantage of it.