Snakes and creation.

660griz

Why would God, on most mammals, put a 'playground', next to a 'sewage treatment' plant?

ambush80

Why would God, on most mammals, put a 'playground', next to a 'sewage treatment' plant?

‘A woman can be proud and stiff
When on love intent;
But Love has pitched his mansion in
The place of excrement;
For nothing can be sole or whole
That has not been rent.’

--W.B. Yeats

Israel

BANNED
When on love intent;
The place of excrement;
That has not been rent.’

--W.B. Yeats
do you think the Bishop wanted ascent apart from descent? Or felt it could be recommended?

oldfella1962

When on love intent;
The place of excrement;
That has not been rent.’

--W.B. Yeats

:eek: goodness! I know that's old school "poetry" and whatnot, but that sounds like men's room graffiti! :LOL: I'll bet that W.B. Yeats has a few poems beginning with "there was an old man from Nantucket". You old timers know what I mean.

oldfella1962

He took away their legs. You can get the full story here:

:confused: with the sound turned off it looks like a sandbox insurgent video. I'm glad Bin Ladin's production team got work after his death.

oldfella1962

“You can read the bible if you want, or you can just take it from me.” :ROFLMAO:

Well actually the whole bible is a collection of "take it from me but the way I heard it is...." stories. My six year old grand-daughter tells similar rambling stories that are embellished when she starts to lose my interest.

ambush80

:eek: goodness! I know that's old school "poetry" and whatnot, but that sounds like men's room graffiti! :LOL: I'll bet that W.B. Yeats has a few poems beginning with "there was an old man from Nantucket". You old timers know what I mean.

Yeats is a good time.