sniper shot to the head and laughs it off.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
It looks like she got hit by the scope too.

GoldDot40

Wonder what a high velocity round like that sounds like as it zips toward and past your head like that?

Is there a Syrian lottery? She needs a ticket.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
They all see death nearly every day there, even the deaths of loved ones. They come close to dying probably just as much, so they probably have become numb about it, and just accept it, I suppose. It's a sad situation to be living in. We're all lucky to be in such a better place here.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I think that you have to be pretty dang stupid to put a brightly colored BLUE Bullseye right on your forehead as it makes it really easy to see just where to aim your incoming rounds !!!!

This crazy thing looks more like a faked set-up in my opinion because who the heck is going to set up a filming of it .......then just to put this garbage on YouTube etc.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
They all see death nearly every day there, even the deaths of loved ones. They come close to dying probably just as much, so they probably have become numb about it, and just accept it, I suppose. It's a sad situation to be living in. We're all lucky to be in such a better place here.

Could be coming to a holler in VA soon.

livetohunt

I don't think it's that she laughed it off, but more like how clueless she is.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That ain't the first round that hit that stretch of wall by a long shot.

transfixer

I saw a news story on tv about those women a few years ago, the YPJ is pretty much all women if I remember right, more than likely they haven't received a lot of training in tactics , and don't have the best choices in camo and equipment I would guess, I think they are making do with whatever they can.

Geno67

She is a Kurd, she is for real and the shot was not staged.