Snow Goose Hunting

WOODS N WATER

Im one of the guys that killed that heep of bird this weekend. We hunted decoys on Friday (50) and jump shot on Saturday. We got 3 bands also, 1 Snow and 2 Ross....had a great weekend. Weekend total was 300+...Byrce put us on them :)

I killed:shoot::shoot: all 3 banded birds, but only kept 1 of the bands. I let the others think they got the other 2.:rofl::rofl::bounce:. I shot at least 200 out of the 300. Boniareboy might of hit 2 or 3 the whole trip:rofl::rofl:

alphachief

Okay...one of you boys has to fess up. Who's the one that made everybody late the first day...couldn't find his sock, didn't know what shotgun to take, had to feed his dog, etc., etc., etc. I heard you boys would of shot 100+ the first day if you'd have made it to your blinds before light!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Giving us Georgia hunters a bad name!

fi8shmasty

shells

just sit with me and I'll share mine with you. LOL If you need some let me know and Ill see if my gun dealer has any extra
I called Bass Pro. They have em I may have to drive over there around 14 something a box:hair:

bonaireboy

We stopped at Bass Pro in Leeds on the way up. I paid $12.99 per box for Kent BB. I picked some up at the Macon store a 2 weeks ago for $11.99. If there is a shortage right now I have plently of boxes at the house. Let me know.
And as far as Woods & Water claiming he shot 200..he did.... zz's in the blind.... that joker can fall asleep standing :), still waiting on him to take his turn driving....

WOODS N WATER

Okay...one of you boys has to fess up. Who's the one that made everybody late the first day...couldn't find his sock, didn't know what shotgun to take, had to feed his dog, etc., etc., etc. I heard you boys would of shot 100+ the first day if you'd have made it to your blinds before light!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Giving us Georgia hunters a bad name!

Wasn't me

WOODS N WATER

We stopped at Bass Pro in Leeds on the way up. I paid $12.99 per box for Kent BB. I picked some up at the Macon store a 2 weeks ago for $11.99. If there is a shortage right now I have plently of boxes at the house. Let me know.
And as far as Woods & Water claiming he shot 200..he did.... zz's in the blind.... that joker can fall asleep standing :), still waiting on him to take his turn driving....

heck i couldn't sleep because the rumble stripps kept waking me up. :rofl: I'll drive next December

Last edited: