Snowy Breakfast

Big7

The Oracle
Looks good. I'm sure it was good. Can't hardly beat bacon in any meal at any time of day.?

I love breakfast any time of day.?
Oyster Stew for me tonight and I've had that for breakfast while at hunting camp.

Not to many things I won't eat. I have a very well rounded palate.

I need to get me a small version of the Blackstone !!!

nkbigdog

Looks good. I'm sure it was good. Can't hardly beat bacon in any meal at any time of day.?

I love breakfast any time of day.?
Oyster Stew for me tonight and I've had that for breakfast while at hunting camp.

Not to many things I won't eat. I have a very well rounded palate.

I need to get me a small version of the Blackstone !!!
I love my 23" but I am also looking to get one to put over an old gas grill..Flat is where it's at, the main tools to have are two long wide spats, a good cover for steaming and both water and oil squeeze containers, and a scraper..Jump on one and the possibilities are endless.

pop pop jones

I love my 23" but I am also looking to get one to put over an old gas grill..Flat is where it's at, the main tools to have are two long wide spats, a good cover for steaming and both water and oil squeeze containers, and a scraper..Jump on one and the possibilities are endless.

I even love my little black and Decker electric

Big7

The Oracle
Where are you located? I can probably get you a steel plate if you are close enough to me. I'm in Walton County.

nkbigdog

Where are you located? I can probably get you a steel plate if you are close enough to me. I'm in Walton County.
Very Kind of you but I live on Fort Mountain half way between Ellijay and Chatsworth..