So.....

I am guessing all of us outlaw duck hunters have our own little forum?

I am going to suggest that the name of the forum is "Waterfowl Hunting".

The title "Waterfowlers hunting" makes me think I should be shooting at Jerkbait.

JerkBait

Banned

The title "Waterfowlers hunting" makes me think I should be shooting at Jerkbait.

:bounce:

yea it should be changed. "waterfowl hunting"

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok MM but could you post an ID picture and the limits and season dates wouldn't want to misidentify and shoot something that wasn't open:shoot:

Also is it considered baiting to set out expensive calls to lure the elusive JERKBAIT in ???:rofl:

Only 6 months till early season :cheers::banana:

Attachments

• 100_5167.JPG
    100_5167.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 333
I thought the same thing when I seen this..
We have been kicked out of our on house..
Maybe with all the differnt forums Nic will not be able to find us..

duckcrazy

Does this mean we can bash each other? :D

MudDucker

Staff member
The quail hunting aristocrats wanted you bunch of wet smelly rednecks gone from their forum.

Now myself, I can shot both ways. '-)

Does this mean we can bash each other? :D

Of course not. Somebody might get their "wittle feeewwwingggs hurt!"

By the way Jerbait can be found in flooded starfish fields. He can also be found in his bed oversleeping or when he tags along with Chase, he plays with Big Jim or whatever you call that dude ya'll keep chained in the backroom Pulp Fiction style.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Of course not. Somebody might get their "wittle feeewwwingggs hurt!"

By the way Jerbait can be found in flooded starfish fields. He can also be found in his bed oversleeping or when he tags along with Chase, he plays with Big Jim or whatever you call that dude ya'll keep chained in the backroom Pulp Fiction style.

:whip::whip::whip: I THINK THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS BIG ROB!!:stir::stir::stir:

Hard Core

Finally, a little bit of life back at this place. Not knocking the quail hunting but it has been pretty quite here.

chase870

Possum Sox
Well little stinkbait can relax for a little while as the season is over, and BIG ROB is out of town. Word of caution stinkbait stay out of the turkey hunting world, unless you are ready to play, cause it really gets ruff there. BIG ROB is ready to turkey hunt and wants a buddy with soft skin