Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

jj4301

I am looking to upgrade my body and lens at this time, so I am putting up my Canon Digital Rebel XT and Canon EF 28-105mm lens for sale. I bought this setup last summer as an upgrade to my Canon S3 camera.

I am also including all manuals, original boxes, battery, battery charger, 2gb memory card, body, and lens. This will include everything you will need to go shooting TODAY. I will also throw in an ND filter, Circular Polarizing filter, and a UV filter.

I am looking to get $550 for this whole setup.

Will meet face to face in the metro Atlanta area, or NE Georgia area. I am located just outside of Athens. If you would like to see sample pics with this setup, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking,
Jeremy

Camera and Box

Lens and Box

Camera

Last edited:

5bassman

How much for just the body?
How many Megapixels?

60Grit

One more question JJ, sorry but I'm really not that familiar with DSLR's, yet...:bounce:

How old is the camera??

Thanks for your patience

Thread starter #9

jj4301

The camera is only about 9 months old. The shutter life on the Rebel XT is expected at around 50,000 clicks, at which point when the shutter goes out, you can have it replaced/repaired, and is essentially good for another 50,000 clicks.

As it stands, this camera is not quite yet getting broken in. And don't worry, I have all the patience in the world, unless of course, your name is Linwood.:bounce:

60Grit

Good talking with you JJ.

It sounds like it's a deal. I'll call you on Sunday and we'll hook up.

60Grit

It was great meeting you JJ.

We've already snapped a half dozen off at ball practice and so far are very impressed with this camera.

I can't wait to give it a full charge and a moderate work out...

Thanks for the deal and all of the extras.

Thread starter #17

jj4301

Obviously, SOLD!! A pleasure to work with and would not hesitate doing business with again!! Great meeting ya

Now let's see some shots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.