Some Of Y'all Don't

Jester896

Senior Clown
And It Shows!
Buy ammo when places have it on sale even if you think you have enough. You panic buy!
Dillon was working hard today...I am done checking primers
IMG_0125.jpg
I got to the party late...but we got these done before the deer meat burritos we had for lunch...then loaded a few more of these after lunch.

Dub

Thats a purty sight.

Shoulder got a workout and some great looking bins full.

What cartridge is that ?

Jester896

Senior Clown
pfft..flip da switch...no crank on that 1050.

75gr .223 and those are 8# jugs of CFE223 he cuts the cap off of...rd ct 500ea

Reactions: Dub

bullgator

I see you have a wet tumbler (y). I just got one at Christmas......along with a Meopta spottin scope. ;)

Jester896

Senior Clown
Are you talking about the brass? I don't see tumbler stuff in the picture.
The brass was annealed then chemically cleaned and rinsed in a cement mixer. The inside isn't as clean as the outside. His supplier was out of the new Wolf Primed brass he has been using for these loads.

He does have a standard wet..Franklin maybe...and I have 2 Thumblers.

Dub

pfft..flip da switch...no crank on that 1050.

75gr .223 and those are 8# jugs of CFE223 he cuts the cap off of...rd ct 500ea

Autodrive ? !!!!! Dangitman...you up in high cotton now. :rockon:

I think that I'm going to adopt that idea on the empty 8lb jugs as I accumulate them over time......assuming of course that we don't have an anti-gunner elected for POTUS later this year.

Those 8lbrs will be a great way to sort cleaned brass. I'm finding much more spp .45acp cases in the range pickup brass I'm now working with. Once I accumulate enough it'll be handy to avoid primer s/c when going from 9mm to .45 on the 750.

bullgator

Are you talking about the brass? I don't see tumbler stuff in the picture.
The brass was annealed then chemically cleaned and rinsed in a cement mixer. The inside isn't as clean as the outside. His supplier was out of the new Wolf Primed brass he has been using for these loads.

He does have a standard wet..Franklin maybe...and I have 2 Thumblers.
Ahhh. They look nice and bright. It looked like y’all used the stainless pin type tumblers. Either way they’re looking good.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Autodrive ? !!!!! Dangitman...you up in high cotton now. :rockon:

Not me...that's his stuff ;) I think we loaded the whole box of primers. I watched him finish a jug of powder and start another...another friend was down here picking up items and he borrowed one of my jugs until his comes in this week.

Once I accumulate enough it'll be handy to avoid primer s/c when going from 9mm to .45 on the 750.
that would be handy...I generally trade all of my sp for lp. Do you need some sp?

rosewood

That is the way to be a responsible, "eco" friendly gun owner. Reuse the powder kegs for ammo storage. I like it!